Hello, Welcome to izi Travel’s Agra Fort Walking Tour. Get ready to visit the finest Mughal fort in India built by the Great Mughal Emperor Jalaluddin Mohammed Akbar. Conceived and built primarily as a fortified military structure, Mughal India was ruled from here. At its peak, there were 300 buildings inside this fort and it holds the credit for housing the great 4 Mughal Emperors and serving as the Jail for Sha Jahan!
Thank you for choosing izi.TRAVEL as your tour guide. I am Aparna and I am so pleased to be your guide in this walking tour and reveal the stories that lie hidden in the palace halls, columns and bricks of this great fort
Content Provider Details:
Voice Over Artist : Ms. Aparna Asthana
Script Writer : Mr.Umer Sahib
Sound Engineer : Mr. Anurag Ajith
1. Mrs. Nisha, Incredible Symbol Of Beauty by Sai Nath Book House.
2. Anupma Chandwani (2001), Romancing An Era Taj And Beyond by Brijbasi Art Press Ltd.
3. Anonymous, A New Guide by Shrinath Book Stall.
4. Lucy peck, Agra-The Architectural Heritage by The Lotus Collection.
1. Official website of Uttar Pradesh Tourism department
2. Media related to Agra Fort From Wiki Media Commons
Please e-mail us on email@example.com for sharing your comments about
this tour and rate our app in the app store. Kindly share this tour in social media for the benefit
of your family and friends. Good Bye and wish you a pleasant stay in Agra.
Content Provider: Informap Technology Center LLC